Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Burt's Bees x Singapore trip ~




06022011 to 09022011 <3~>

Singapore. Orchard. Sephora. Yes and here it is <3

iPhone cases are cutee too ;) I got 4 or 5 of them XDDD (included an "Angry Bird" haha).

well, Hello Kitty and Doraemon all around wohoo~ Got Kitty socks, ah, a Spongebob bag and a Spongebob toothbrush too <3

Chocolate rocks. Seoul Garden, too. Btw Malaysia is actually more than what I imagined. Their traditional village is interesting, so is their restaurant :"> (i'm a food lover haha)

I hate taxi in Sing (: found that all taxi services in Vietnam are much better :-w


Singapore, yes, absolutely beautiful. Or should I say splendid? 'Coz the Jurong Bird Park, the Songs of the Sea performance at Sentosa is amazinggg!!! Wohoo my family all got speechless bcoz of what happened in front of our eyes, compared to the show in Vinpearl long time ago, there's too much that normal words can't express.

Vietnam has the ability to achieve all of these. We can do it, just that the problem is who "we" are.


Anyway, gotta update photos later.



P/S 1: Mama is seriously addicted to perfume ;) Besides my Burt's Bees, she also paid for Gucci Guilty, Loewe (not sure abt the brand) and EdHardy (for me :P)


P/S 2: Wanna get sth new from MAC, Shu Uemura and also Benefit (why all of their packages have to be so adorable? -.-) but dont have enough time.


P/S 3: 2 days absent from school already. Tomorrow is DEADLINE for CALCULUS HOMEWORK and what I'm doing is waiting for a sms telling me which I have to do for homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look like the beginning for school after Tet Holiday is not running that smoothly, erh....

No comments:

Post a Comment