Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer in the city.







Cambridge, Massachusetts. Harvard Square. Harvard Yard. Church Street. Dunster Street. Mass. Avenue.

Summer in my eyes | On Sunday morning 100711

-

Photos taken by me | color thanks to integram.

-

Harvard Yard - Mass. Ave

The streets 


Đỉnh cao của ngày - T Ô I =))=))

Chắc người ta sẽ kỳ thị con mệ đi một mình xài camera front của iphone tạch tạch =))

(but I miss home, seriously)

(like crazy)

...

(just gonna get some fucking can of beer and get fuckin' drunk then get some sleep)

'__'

Dán trên tường Harvard
Đây đích thị chửi mình. Social anxiety FEAR OF SOCIAL SITUATIONS =))

Lê Restaurant
Phở tái rất ngon. Quán đông :X

But the most precious thing, I have been able to speak Vietnamese with Vietnamese people :) You never know how joyful it is to me.

It's something from the very deep of your heart.

Roommates
 
Dunkin Donuts.


( I miss my cousin's Heineken. He usually gives it to me, with food.)



(Fuck my emotional =_=)

=))

No comments:

Post a Comment